Many years of diversified leadership experience including Information Technology, Project Management, Training and Human Capital development. Extensive success in building teams, developing and executing strategy and analyzing an organization’s critical business requirements. Also specialize in identifying deficiencies and potential opportunities and developing innovative cost effective solutions through competitive advantages, increasing revenues and improving customer service offerings.
- Executed complete company start-up including construction, human resources, and financing providing for revenues that exceeded company goals by 257%
- Managed IT and Web Development departments designing a visitor satisfying interactive interface bringing 500,000+ unique visitors per month to the site
- Created strategic alliances with competitors for joint marketing of products
- Lead the redevelopment of a medical equipment department increasing new client revenues by 29% and current client revenues by 47%
- Created integrated marketing/PR strategies, and coordinated regional sales program implementation improving client listing by 1400%
- Created and sustained an environment that motivated staff to deliver world class customer service earning company AAA+ customer service rating in industry
- Managed the accounting department and oversaw the migration of accounting and network systems
- eTroop.com, United States of America, OnLine Information Production
- Patterson Dental, Project Manager Cerec Medical Equipment As a specialist with the CAD/CAM restoration system I collaborated with and directed 21 Territory Mangers in the sales, training and implementation in Doctors’ offices. Working with their office staff I helped in the migration of patient data to the Cerec system and the technical use of the software.
- eProbe, Inc., Denver, CO Internet Commerce and Consulting As an internet business expert I worked in an accelerated growth atmosphere with a strong proclivity for developing strategic alliances. Successfully directed company through changing markets.
- New Frontier Computer, Incorporated, St. Louis, MO Marketing Manager Supported the achievement of business and financial objectives. Recognized for developing and implementing marketing strategies to propel organization to a position of leadership within its respective market while simultaneously achieving corporate goals.
Skills & Traits
- Ability to take complex challenges and develop mutually beneficial outcomes
- Skilled at active listening working with people and groups to plan and achieve goals
- Excellent public speaking, training, teaching and customer service skills
- Skilled at instructional design and implementation
- Proven ability to gather information, consolidate facts and provide written analysis
- Skilled in strategic planning and client relations
Team Building ★ Management ★ Training ★ Employee Training ★ Sales Management ★ Marketing ★ Customer Service ★ Sales ★ Strategic Planning ★ Cross-functional Team ★ Process Improvement ★ Team Leadership ★ Healthcare ★ Coaching ★ Operations Management ★ Budgets ★ Leadership ★ Development ★ Customer Retention ★ Project Planning ★ Staff Development ★ Marketing Communications ★ Public Speaking ★ Social Networking ★ Competitive Analysis ★ Logistics ★ Product Development ★ Key Account Management ★ Event Planning ★ SEO ★ Instructional Design ★ Public Relations ★ Profit Maximization ★ Webinar Development ★ Web Design ★ Business Operations ★ Opportunity Mapping ★ eCommunications ★ Distance Learning ★ Client Retention ★ GoToMeeting ★ Web Editing ★ Relationship Management ★ Mobile Internet ★ Training & Development ★ Human Capital Management ★ Client Services ★ Science Communication ★ Branch Management ★ Technology
- Bachelor Degree, 2007 Adams State University, Alamosa, CO Degree emphasis: Business and Biology with a minor in Chemistry.
- Certified Medical Billing Specialist, 2011
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, 2006
- Certified Electronic Technician, 1988